- Did you read the Essay Contest Tips?
- Is your essay 750-1000 words long?
- Have you filled in the word-count section on the Registration Form? (If you are using Firefox, please download the PDF and then complete).
- Have you given your essay a title?
- Does your essay have standardized citations and a bibliography citing the minimum two sources?
- Is your essay typed, double-spaced, single-sided, on white 8 1/2 by 11-inch paper, Times New Roman font at size 12? (No binders, please).
- Have you numbered the pages of your essay?
- Have you made sure that your name and school do NOT appear anywhere on the essay?
- Have you provided two copies of your essay, including the bibliography?
- Have you completed the Registration Form (including the three required signatures)?
- Have you attached your Registration Form and Pre-writing Reflection Sheet to the top of your essay? (Again, this is a type-fillable form and may not work well with FireFox.)
- Have you made a hard copy and computer copy of your essay and the Registration Form to keep for your own records?
- Have you mailed everything with a postmark no later than FEBRUARY 21st?
Great! Job well done!
If you have any questions, call the Institute for Holocaust Education at 402-334-6453 or e-mail email@example.com.