echoes and reflections
Next training: TBD
Contact Liz Feldstern to set-up a training for educators: firstname.lastname@example.org
This ground-breaking, multi-media training is open to all 6th-12th grade teachers of Social Studies, E/LA, and related subjects.
How can we ensure that U.S. high school students graduate with a meaningful level of knowledge and personal understanding of the complex history of the Holocaust and its relevance to their lives and our world today?
With Echoes and Reflections, teachers can help their students:
- Examine the complex social challenges they face every day
- Evaluate issues of fairness and justice
- Experience relevant connections to Holocaust history via real stories from real people
- Determine their own roles and responsibilities in the world around them
Click HERE to learn more about Echoes & Reflections
- No cost
- Complimentary Echoes and Reflections Teacher Resource Guide